Aperol Spritz is a light Italian cocktail. Aperol’s blend of 16 ingredients, including bitter orange, gentian, rhubarb and an array of botanicals give a unique orange colour and bittersweet taste.
This cocktail has been in high demand for so many of our functions and events so far this year, whether served in an individual glass or dispenser, it’s a refreshing accompaniment to our canape menus.
Incorporate a cocktail dispenser into one of Corella’s styled bar stations as a feature for your event, to accompany your chosen menu.
We know what’s on trend when it comes to catering and event styling and will happily assist you in planning and executing the perfect event no matter what you are planning – be it a wedding, corporate event, birthday party, high tea, kids party & more… if you can dream it, we can achieve it!
To start planning your catering, call us on 02 9999 6222 or email email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you.
Easter made easy with our catering specials
From sweet treats to Good Friday seafood, we’ve got Easter covered for you!
Make one of our whole poached salmons the star of your Easter buffet. Available to order & collect by Thursday 18th April. $55 per kg and approx 4 to 5kg.
In our line of work, we cater a lot of different and interesting events… none more so than a Hen’s Party! The tales our function staff could tell… sssssh!
Traditions of tacky veils and strippers aside, here are our favourite Hen’s party ideas:
- Hire out a cool private house to escape with all of your nearest and dearest for a few nights. Although the house hire may be more expensive to split upfront, you can save with BYO alcohol and snacks. Spoil yourself by hiring in a caterer for a long, luxurious girls lunch like the one we did in this Palm Beach rental house. The client provided their own styling, including special straws (!), bottomless jugs of Pimms, and we did the rest. For Northern Beaches accommodation we love Northern Beaches Holidays (http://www.nbholidays.com.au) & Contemporary Hotels (http://contemporaryhotels.com.au/accommodation/palm-beach)
2. Sail the 7 seas… or at least our glorious Harbour. Nothing gives that celebrity feel like a glamorous day out on Sydney Harbour with an oversized pair of sunnies and your favourite summer dress. We were fortunate to board the super slick “Fly Murcielago” for Hayley’s Hens for a day of canapes, champagne & Hens party hijinks. Our staff were even provided with a shirtless waiter to help on the day!
3. Get active! Move glamour aside and get out there with a fun group experience:
• Pole dancing sessions – We love Dallas Dee and her girls at Showpony Pole and Burlesque (http://www.showponypoleandburlesque.com.au)
• Treasure hunts
• Cocktail making
• Life drawing
• Paintballing and clay shooting – For the adrenaline seeking bride-to-be
4. Get out of town… For a recent Hen’s I attended we booked a charter tour and experienced the delightful wines on offer in the rolling hills of the Hunter Valley. We started the day full of energy with a spread of fruit platters and pastry boxes from Corella, visited wineries, the Hunter Cheese Factory, Chocolate shop and ended with a fabulous long lunch. Organising was super easy with a package from My Ultimate Hens (http://www.myultimatehens.com.au)
You’ve been thinking about having your next party catered. You’re on the fence and you shouldn’t be. You certainly won’t be after reading this. Make the most out of your next party. Make sure that no one will ever forget it. The magic of catering will make it all possible.
Catering saves you time. You’ve got a big event planned. That means you’ve been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. It seems that every minute there’s something new for you to do. It can be very taxing on a person. You’ll feel ten years older by the time everything is over with. You don’t have to. Save time and energy by allowing someone to cater your next party. It’s about more than just saving time. It’s also about saving your sanity!
We all know cooking for a large crowd is a big chore. Just think about all that hard work. You’ll be in the kitchen all day long. You may even have to start the day before. How are you going to be able to enjoy your party when you’re so tired? You simply won’t be able to. Everyone at your party will be having fun except you. That will not be the case if you have your party catered. You’ll be enjoying every moment with your guests, the way the host of a party should!
There’s only one reason why you throw a party. It’s to spend time with your guests. That can’t be done when you’re spending all day long in the kitchen. Even when you get out of the kitchen you’re dead tired. You don’t feel like being the life of the party… Which is what you really should be! You’re putting on the party. You should be having just as much fun as everyone else. You won’t be unless you’re idea of fun is spending all day long in a hot kitchen.
Did you know that a caterer can organize other services? Caterers are no strangers to parties. They have all the connections that you’ll ever need. Don’t know where to find a decorator? All you need to do is ask your caterer. They’ll know who to get you in contact with. Do you need a keg of ice cold beer for your guests? Don’t sweat it. Your caterer will know how to get you one. They’ll even help you get your cakes baked and decorated. Think of a caterer as someone that has their finger on the pulse of the party world.
Don’t think twice about having your next party catered. It’s the best way to make sure that you enjoy your party. That’s the reason why you’re having a party in the first place. All so you can enjoy it. With the help of a caterer that’s exactly what you’ll do. Make sure your next party will be talked about by everyone. The best way to do that is by hiring an experienced caterer that will knock the socks off of your guests.